miercuri, 4 martie 2015

Nonsense.




Do you ever miss someone so much,
that it even hurts
and you almost suffocate?
You try to breathe in the good air
and then you realise that..
he's the one who helped you breathe.

I miss you.
I miss our long talks,
our funny fights;
you always won
because I let you.

I miss hearing your sexy voice,
your weird accent.
Sometimes it was annoying but..
it made me feel calm,
safe.

At nights,
even though you were
on the other side of the bed,
you always held my hand
in my sleep..

I remember one night,
you woke up
and covered me
with the blanket.
You probably thought
that I was asleep but..
I wasn't.
Couldn't do that because
I was watching how lovely you look
in your sleep.

You looked so peaceful,
Without your constant worries,
dreaming of who knows what?
away from this world.

And then you woke up.
You kissed me.
I smiled
because in that moment
I knew that
I loved you.

I do love you.
Truly, deeply.
And now I am sure that
even if we do not end up together
I will always love you.
And I will never feel
the same thing for anyone else
because they'll never be you,
no matter how hard they're trying.

No one can replace you.


He's more myself than I am.
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
~ Emily Bronte

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu